Friday, April 26, 2013

Fitness and Health Essay

Evan Turinske 4/A

What physical activity means to me is that I can see my friends and I can talk with them.  I like being with my friend were we can play games and challenge each other.  When we play hockey I like playing it with my friends.  Some of us aren’t that good at it, but we like playing it anyways.  It is fun trying to score against the better players that play in a league.  I’m okay at hockey and you get an exercise running up and down the court.  Hockey is my favorite sport in P.E.  If we have a choice I will do what my friends want to do.

 What I also like to do is get a healthy exercise.  I like being able to run at the start and being able to choose what we want to do.  I often choose hockey.  It is nice that we can choice what you want to do after you run the mile.  If we run the pacer we all do that the whole time.  It gets boring run back and forth 60 times.  That works your heart well.

P.E is a well challenge, because you have to push yourself farther than you thought you could.   If you don’t think you can’t run the mile under 10 minutes, the P.E teachers push you farther.  Then we will play a game after it or do our sit ups or do our pull ups.  The best thing is playing tennis in the warm weather.  I also like playing baseball.  The best thing to do is to try and do stuff that you do think you can do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment